Tuesday, October 17, 2006
WHERE ARE THOSE SLEEPING PILLS
You know the nighttime pain reliever with just a little something, the benedryl, the nyquil, even some leftover samples of Lunesta (butterfly flutters). For some reason the last couple of nights I will roll over, which happens frequently even on good nights, and all of a sudden I am totally awake. Awake enough to spell all of this correctly, in the dark. (ok most) Some how Nellie got ahold of my tiny stash of Advil PM. She thought that it was a neat rattle. No problem because I ususally can't get the lid off for a long while trying. So now where is it? Probably in the lost sock cranny of my house. Did you ever see that Arthur that showed his dog and little sister solving the lost sock dilemma? It was a good one, totally explained alot. I highly recommend watching it, if they ever show it again. Oh, you can turn the channel once those annoying kids come on to tell you about how they can do whatever. I already have three of those why do I need to watch some other children. I think that my kids should be on there so that those parents have to watch my kids. They are cute until an hour has gone by and the big one hasn't stopped talking, the middle one is rolling and climbing on you, and the third has a stinky in the stinky spot. Speaking of which she had a rash on her bum that was itchy the other day. My mom said put her in a bath with water and baking soda. It worked wonders! To bad when I had Sam and his itchy problems she just twiddled her thumbs and said, "Oh, I know there is something simple that helps with itches, What could it be. hmmmm." Don't say you don't remember, rebutle with something good like, when Sam was little there was a chemical in baking soda that would burn your skin if used with large amounts of water. Yea that sounds about right. Anyone else getting tired because I would like you to share some. Does chocolate help you sleep? I know I know I know I Know , The scriptures. I will go read the scriptures. What fun tales there are. I will see you in the morning. Well not really but you can picture me in your head but add a little concealer to under my eyes. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When Sam was little there was a chemical in baking soda that would burn your skin if used with large amounts of water.
Love, Mom
Wow, I have lots of tired right now that I'm happy to trade for some of that awake!
Love you,
Les.
ggxtufh
P.S. I always thought those real kids on Arthur were annoying, too!
Post a Comment