1. We call him Sam or Sammy
2. His teacher says he is the smartest in the class
3. He belches
4. His favorite color is no longer pink but red
5. He is practicing his drawing
6. He likes to whack Nellie
7. He is the late sleeper (only mom can put him to shame, if given the chance)
8. He loves to help cook
9. He loves to ride his scooter in a circle round the kitchen
10. His favorite song in Jitter-bug
11. He loves to wrestle with brother and sister
12. He can put the trash bag in the trash can without any help
13. His favorite game is Go Fish
14. He loves to run
15. He still has a little lisp on the S sound
16. He now says human instead of cumin
17. His big brother can frustrate him better than anyone else
18. He likes bagel and cream cheese
19. He has a little dip out of his hairs on the very front of his head
20. He likes to sing and he sings Nellie to sleep sometimes
21. He likes to exercise
22. His favorite shirts are the tie-die he made with Daddy
23. He is independent
24. His favorite food group is the dairy group
25. His hair is very black, think and grows fast
3 comments:
That's our Sam!
Grandpa Parker
Love these too!
Les.
ooh - I'm gonna steal your idea and do this too. I learned more about Sam than I ever knew. Actually, that's all I know about him since I've seen him all of twice.
Post a Comment