Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did you see it

A few weeks ago a huge meteor fell from the sky and landed not 20 yards from my house. This explains why I have not been on line and posting. There was some residual damage that left my mind a shambles, my house a hostile (for clutter, dirt, children, and family), and my camera missing. During the recuperation period nothing got better. Finally I was called from the depths of wo by my mother who said (in her sweet, innocent, I'm not telling you what to do but what I am telling you is the best thing to do voice), "I haven't seen recent posts" So here you go world. I am back.

ps if I don't blog again for awhile don't hold it against me :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

That wasn't a sweet innocent voice, that was, "Quit talking to me and update your blog!"
Love, Sweet Innocent Mom

Leslie said...

I won't hold it against you, but I do miss your updates and pictures!
Les.
lfuhmyws