Tuesday, July 10, 2007

yexkpskh

yexkpskh

I have been talking to a Jewish friend lately so when I saw this encryption for Alison's blog I was trying to figure out which Jewish holiday is it. You know it seems that all those holiday's are about food. I think I would like to be Jewish. If not that then pagan. They had good holiday's too. Also many about food and good weather.
Yes rambling but I figure that I haven't rambled on here for awhile and all y'all miss that part of my personality. Is it actually a personality trait to not have anything important to say but you still chatter on and on. I think it might be because often you will find people that do this frequently during conversations. Speaking of conversations the Ashcrofts came up this past weekend. That is great we love them and Keaton cried when he woke Sunday morning to find them already gone. Well, Justin had also invited Matt and Tanya over for dinner on Saturday. Here is a riddle: What do you get when you have Kat, Justin and Tanya in the same room? The answer: not a word in edgewise. I don't know if they have alot to say and not very many opportunities to share, or if they just like to hear themselves talk, or they think that others might not care to share but try to but in. I dare you. I will be on the sidelines with the bandages. They ususally have interesting conversations. Usually they have great insite and it is not a waste of time to listen to them but unless you have what it takes (James Fowler) I wouldn't try it. That is (James Fowler) there are rules to the conversation. One of which is you must try and respect all views of a situation. There is not always agreement but alot of respect.

I think I ran out of words. Until next time my dear followers of the rambling words.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, I do miss your ramblings! Thanks for the merciful post.

fmtmpp

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

woohoo! I got mentioned once again on the blog! I LOVE our little chats (long drawnout ever increasing, never tiring discussions of this and that and movies and what good books have you read lately, did you see "this" on tv? yada yada yada):) I LOVE visiting the Harris'. I even commented to Jim that the kids got along so awesomely it really didn't seem like they were there until we tried to find a place to sleep and they were flailed about on the couches snoring to their little hearts content! LOL Tell Keaton we love feeling loved.
Oh and Hattie good thing we ate all the chocolates cuz Big lots AND the
grocery store cleared my account this week. Bahahaha!