Thursday, October 04, 2007

Stand up Sit down

This is my brand new phone. Her name is Tess. She is so beautiful. Last January I lost my first phone. I had a huge sense of loss. My loving father sent me a substitute. Jane (the phone) was great. She held up and I spent many minutes with her. When the option of the 2 year upgrade came upon me, I felt the need to see if Jane wouldn't mind sitting out. I felt that she had used up what she had in the first half of the game and it was time for a new linebacker. I went to the store in the mall wondering if there was anything that could compare with either of my team members. I searched and looked at every phone. There just wasn't one screaming out to me that they were ready to play. Until I saw Tess. She had a younger sister that was out for the season with a broken caller bone. (manufacture defects) I wondered would it ever be possible with the budget set out for new team members if Tess would be willing to sign a deal. Through many hours discussing this issue with Tess' agent we came to a deal. Tess got on the plane and was on the team in 1 - 2 business days. So far Tess is working well with others. She loves to get in the pocket. It is great to have her in the game.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love it! Nice to meet ya, Tess. :)
Les.