Sunday, October 07, 2007

What is one more thing?

When you have too many things to do that you can't even keep the hours of the day straight, why not paint a whole bedroom. Justin and the boys went down to the valley to go to the priesthood session with Pappy. (The boys played with Granny) I have been thinking of these colors for awhile now. I am surprising Justin when he comes home. It was totally like the shows. Well not really. I was the only one there and doing in on my own. I had to do the paint, hardware and all the fabric stuff by myself. Still in my head is a wedding ring quilt in brown and green. Also pillows that are cutsie and maybe a basket with no top or bottom to cover the tv and stuff. Hopefully that will get done before I turn 40.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaisa said...

Awesome! You did a great job picking colors and doing it all by yourself. I hope you get a good nap this afternoon. :)
LEs.

Unknown said...

Ooh, you did a great job! I especially like the bed gremlin.
-al