I decided about two months ago that I wanted to donate my hair. It was an accident that my hair grew out that long. I was thinking this is the last time I will have long hair and I always wanted to donate some hair so this was it. Bigger deal in my head than at the salon. She just cut it right off had me write down my name and that was all to donating it. She kept saying that my hair will be short, I kept telling her that was how I liked it. Only thing I would change is my glasses with them on I look an awful lot like Leslie. No offense but it kinda creeps Justin out when he sees me from the corner of his eye. He has to do a double take.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
After
I decided about two months ago that I wanted to donate my hair. It was an accident that my hair grew out that long. I was thinking this is the last time I will have long hair and I always wanted to donate some hair so this was it. Bigger deal in my head than at the salon. She just cut it right off had me write down my name and that was all to donating it. She kept saying that my hair will be short, I kept telling her that was how I liked it. Only thing I would change is my glasses with them on I look an awful lot like Leslie. No offense but it kinda creeps Justin out when he sees me from the corner of his eye. He has to do a double take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ack! You look so good with short hair. I LOVE IT! :)
Les.
No offense taken, by the way.
Post a Comment