Friday, November 09, 2007

Piggies? or Braid?


Nellie is getting so grown up. She now sits still so that I can do her hair. I couldn't resist a picture when it was finished. I think that I can be a mom of a girl and do her hair. I still need help with bows, placement, size, style. I guess I'll get there slowly but surely.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

How did you get so good at braiding? Something I never mastered. I like the separate bowls for feet.
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Good braid! I'm jealous because doing a braid for lucy is like trying to braid a dandilion.
-Al

Kelly said...

Her hair is beautiful. Thanks for your comment, I think that is exactly what I will do and maybe your family can come be the entertainment. :) I love Keaton, He has had my heart since his rousing rendition of 76 trombones in the institute building. Cutest thing ever.
I think the Elvis party is going to have to be a go. It's for the greater good, my sanity.

Leslie said...

I'm impressed!! So CUTE!
Les.
P.S. I have a dandelion head in my house too. Excellent description.