
The tree is up and brightly lite. Keaton counted all the snowman in the house and came up with 64 (that includes the ones that are just pictures).

Sam and I made some salt dough ornaments. It was great fun.

I can't get up. Ralphy help!!! I can't get up.

"I want that, I want that, I want that, I want that, I want that." All day it has been snowing. Slowly piling up on the streets and yard. We went to the church party tonight. The boys would eat the snow and Nellie just couldn't get enough of it. She had to have snow. She loved taking bites of it. So when we got home daddy went out and got her a whole cup full. That is one happy Nellie.
1 comment:
Sofia would LOVE a cup of snow. She has to settle for Sonic ice. :)
Your decor looks great!
Les.
Post a Comment