All I could think today was just how cold it is outside. Wow.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values between -5 and 4. Northeast wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values between -8 and 2. Northeast wind between 11 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wind chill values between zero and 5. Northeast wind between 6 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values between -2 and 8. Northeast wind between 7 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 11. East northeast wind between 6 and 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 35.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm shivering just reading it!
Les.
I'm freezing with you! It was 12 degrees yesterday when I dropped the kids off at school and even colder this morning! Brrr. I never thought I'd be dreaming of Mesa summers. 120 degrees? Bring it on!
OOh, that makes me glad we're having record high temperatures. We got to go out with no hats last week! Sorry you're frozen to death. Just think, 30ish more days and you're outa there~!
-Al
Post a Comment