Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have one very warm arm



In all my sweaters jackets coats I always end up with a cold part of my body. My wrist. So I have been planning these gloves since last Christmas (lion brand microspun yarn, very soft). I might do a mitten flap to cover the fingers but for now I want to be able to still zip and button up my children. Plus I can put shorter gloves over these for my finger tips if it comes down to it. Now to start the other one. I was so excited about the pattern and the yarn that I forgot to stop so it is a teensy bit longer than I want, but I can deal with it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Your knitting ability is amazing. Great job! No more "beezing" wrists for you!
Mom

Leslie said...

That's awesome! I have the same problem. It's these darn monkey arms. :)
Les.

The Parkers said...

Ooh, I'd like to put in my order now!
-Al

Kelly said...

Those are so cool. I need to learn how to knit. Do you like it better than crochet? I am always curios what people prefer.
You are more patient than I am.