Core:
the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything.
Thanks Sis for the idea. I needed a place to come back to to understand what it is that I want from this year. I hate when I think time was wasted because lack of purpose. (this happens alot) I need my to find my core. It is not the same as it used to be and it will change but if I could find it once then I will be able to have a starting point in the future. Who is Hattie and what can I do to make her independently happy. This year I will search for and cultivate that core.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Find a way to remember your word. Check out this link for ideas:
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/one-little-word.html
I love your celebratory days, too. :) Sleep Day rocks.
Les.
Post a Comment