Friday, May 02, 2008




You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.

You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.



You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.

Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.



You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.

(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)



You excel in: Public speaking



You get along best with: the Dash

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I am a comma. How generic. :P I guess a period would be more generic, I wonder what a period persons personality would be?

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

I am a comma. Apparently comma's and exclamation points get a long well. Hattie the exclamation point perfectly describes you.

Connie said...

I'm an exclamation point too! :D OH, and I LOVE the huge tree in your front yard, looks so "Leave it to Beaver". :D Now that you're in town, we need to get together!! Email me!

Anonymous said...

We'll get along swimmingly. (I'm a dash.)