Where you discover the happenings of the Harris'
Haha That's cool
COOL!!Les.
HIL-AR-I-OUS!
you still crack me up, after all these years!! wow - I can't believe how much has changed - the last time I saw you, you were pregnant w/your 1st one! we have a blogspot, too: www.newmans0417.blogspot.comtake care! :o)~Marilyn (Merkley) Newman
Haha!! I must say, that is VERY creative! I don't know if I could have come up with that! Very cool!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha That's cool
COOL!!
Les.
HIL-AR-I-OUS!
you still crack me up, after all these years!! wow - I can't believe how much has changed - the last time I saw you, you were pregnant w/your 1st one!
we have a blogspot, too: www.newmans0417.blogspot.com
take care! :o)
~Marilyn (Merkley) Newman
Haha!! I must say, that is VERY creative! I don't know if I could have come up with that! Very cool!!
Post a Comment