Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sun and Fun

Elijah, Sam, Rachel, Sydney, Hattie, Nellie, Granny, Keaton, Justin

The day was beautiful! After the cloudy day the day before we thought it would be a good kite day instead of swim day at the beach. Wrong. The sun shone all day. The breeze was nice and cool. I can see how someone can be in the sun all day and not know they could get burnt. (you know the Arizona sun just bakes) Nellie loved the water. She was not afraid at all. I told her to go wash the sand off. She ran to the water and jumped in shaking all around. The boys found a friend to dig with. They could spend all day there every day. (Yes Alison I am totally jealous of your location) It was a perfect day.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pix of a wonderful time! Thanx! for sharing.

Dad

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

FUN!!!!

The Parkers said...

Wow, that looks like a nice break from the AZ heat! I love the mermaid and floating head.

Leslie said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Sam!!
Les.