The summer is half over. At the end of the summer I always wonder where the time goes . This summer I know where June went. My mom is remodeling her home. Some things have needed to be done for years (new toilet, new kitchen, paint, flooring.........) . When she asked me to help her out I was more than happy to get the things done. One room had the carpet that was original to the house in '47. If I find the pictures of the old house I will post them. Last summer (and fall and winter) my sister and her family, along with my uncle worked on the back of the house that my mom is now living in. They worked constantly! I now realize and appreciate all the hard work they put into it. I think that many would love to rent this classy place. Love ya Mom. Glad we are done!
Man, you look pretty tough! I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley! The house looks great. It was SO long ago that I was there but I remember how the back half was also a house. I hope she gets great renters not loud messy ones like we would be :)
Same here, It's been FOREVER since I've been there, but it's looking fabulous none the less! How nice a daughter to help your mommy out! :D Job well done!
I thought I commented here already, but I guess it didn't work. You did a great job on Nana's house. Thanks for working so hard! I have picts of the old stuff if you want 'em. Les.
4 comments:
Man, you look pretty tough! I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley! The house looks great. It was SO long ago that I was there but I remember how the back half was also a house. I hope she gets great renters not loud messy ones like we would be :)
Same here, It's been FOREVER since I've been there, but it's looking fabulous none the less! How nice a daughter to help your mommy out! :D Job well done!
The house looks really great! It also looks like you guys had fun in San Diego. I love San Diego! I hope you guys have a great rest of the summer.
I thought I commented here already, but I guess it didn't work. You did a great job on Nana's house. Thanks for working so hard! I have picts of the old stuff if you want 'em.
Les.
Post a Comment