Tuesday, August 05, 2008

He can read

One of my favorite things about my children learning to read is the announcements in the car. From the back seat I hear random letters and words that never fit into a conversation. The other day we passed a sign. Sam asked if there was a store called "pretty kitty". No, of course not. As I ran into Walmart Justin drove around with the kids. Sam pointed out this sign.

The rest of the conversation was about hard consonants and soft ones. What a smart boy, sounding out words to understand the world.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your kids!
Les.

Anonymous said...

Kitties are pretty.

Justin

The Parkers said...

There should be a store called pretty kitty. Maybe not for sam.

Connie said...

What a super smart cute kid...definitely gets it from his mommy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I resemble that comment.

Justin