What do you do when your wonderful neighbor drops off his Shelby Mustang and hands you the keys. Right you take it for a drive. Here's another question...What if it is a stick shift and you have never, ever in your life learned to drive stick. That's right, you learn. Justin was so excited. He hardly let me put shoes on before he was having me try explain to him how to drive a stick shift. Keaton was also very excited. It was a nice car to drive the 100 yards that Justin let me drive it. Justin did good for his first time. It was a nice drive. Thanks Bruce!
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Mustang
What do you do when your wonderful neighbor drops off his Shelby Mustang and hands you the keys. Right you take it for a drive. Here's another question...What if it is a stick shift and you have never, ever in your life learned to drive stick. That's right, you learn. Justin was so excited. He hardly let me put shoes on before he was having me try explain to him how to drive a stick shift. Keaton was also very excited. It was a nice car to drive the 100 yards that Justin let me drive it. Justin did good for his first time. It was a nice drive. Thanks Bruce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to drive it! The classic Shelby's are so cool too. If you have a car like that it HAS to be manual transmission or you loose the real fun of driving it.
My worry was destroying it. But I must say it was so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend you pick one up. I thought of the bros as I was driving it.
Just
Post a Comment