Friday, November 14, 2008

Randomness with a side of "Ketchup"

October was a busy month. Camping with the Harris', General Conference, starting in with a new company, the stake pioneer trek, Primary Sacrament Program, Primary teacher improvement, Nellie had pneumonia, a week of antibiotics, Halloween parties, homemade and store bought costumes, trick or treating. Not to mention birthdays, daily happenings (school, work, instrument practice, homework, eating) and weekly responsibilities (callings, scouts, play dates, church, work). I knew it would be hectic when I turned my calendar page to October on September 28th. I looked at the month to come and there were 3 days (out of the 31) that there was nothing written on it.

November, not that busy. The exciting things so far are... Sam squirted a beautiful heart of mustard on accident. Nellie found her reflection in the window and danced with her. Keaton had a homework assignment that stumped us all. If you know the answer to the bottom (fuzzy) picture, please comment. I could just blame the fuzzy pictures on the little ones that take the pictures but I will admit fault on these. Sorry to all the professional or semi-professionals out there cringing.

4 comments:

Alison said...

U

Leslie said...

Missing You! (I did this homework for, um...with Kaisa.)

Anonymous said...

I was surprised that Keaton had a hard time with this one too. U is the correct response but maybe they were looking at it like a word. Sometimes things look funny like the first time my dad saw the Batman symbol and thought it was a smiley face which consequentially is funny since after the last movie they started using the symbol as a smiley face on a psycho picture of Joker. Anyways, this is much too long...you are the weakest link, GOODBYE!

Jus

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

ok I need to be filled in. I miss you terribly and you just live across the street (well in a matter of speaking). UGH Live is soooo busy!!!