This year was great fun to decorate for Christmas. The boys have been excited since April when we moved in to hang their stockings from a real fireplace. We even had a few fires in it this year. Justin loves to decorate. It is the artist in him I guess, an easy way to express himself. I love it. (Sometimes I would have done it different but then I would have to do it) On unofficial count from Keaton we have 63 snowmen that we display. This number changes every year because I shop the after Christmas sales for the ones that I can't live without. One of my favorites is a porcelain doll that I got after Christmas at Walmart 7 years ago. He has a top hat and everything. Maybe next year I will get a picture of him. Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
It's the Holiday Season
This year was great fun to decorate for Christmas. The boys have been excited since April when we moved in to hang their stockings from a real fireplace. We even had a few fires in it this year. Justin loves to decorate. It is the artist in him I guess, an easy way to express himself. I love it. (Sometimes I would have done it different but then I would have to do it) On unofficial count from Keaton we have 63 snowmen that we display. This number changes every year because I shop the after Christmas sales for the ones that I can't live without. One of my favorites is a porcelain doll that I got after Christmas at Walmart 7 years ago. He has a top hat and everything. Maybe next year I will get a picture of him. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment