Day trip to The Joshua Tree (19 hours, wonderful memories)
Tuesday
Play with Friends
Wednesday
Build Chicken Coop
Thursday
Go to the Zoo with Granny
(I took a double take trying to figure out which one of these was my kid)
Friday
Play at friends, help Leslie with her coop, Late night with the Tenny's
Saturday
Luke Days with Pappy and Granny
Each night they would settle down (eventually) and all took turns with this wonderful guy.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great spring break! That little man of yours is super duper cute! I can't wait to have my new baby girl in about 7 weeks..SO ready :)
Looks like a fun-filled week!
ok FIRST of all we are not the Tenny's. LOL I know I was there until Hattie went to bed. SECOND I saw this link and had to show Hattie.
http://dalidecals.com/Swirling-Poppies-Set-wall-decals.html
Don't worry, I still love you.
and in case you still think this is the Tenny's --LOVE KAT ASHCROFT!!
Looks like a fun filled week. Your baby is really cute and your older kids look so big.
The kids had a late night with the Tenny family, silly!
You have such a fun and cute little family Hat, and your latest addition fits right in. : )
Post a Comment