Where you discover the happenings of the Harris'
Me? What am I tagged with? What do I do? I don't think I draw as well as Keaton. He's pretty neat.
Go to your picture files and the 6th one pick the 6th picture and then blog it
Wait... Keaton DREW that? I thought it was a clip art from google images or something. He is going to be just like Jake, I bet. He's got the talent!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Me? What am I tagged with? What do I do? I don't think I draw as well as Keaton. He's pretty neat.
Go to your picture files and the 6th one pick the 6th picture and then blog it
Wait... Keaton DREW that? I thought it was a clip art from google images or something. He is going to be just like Jake, I bet. He's got the talent!
Post a Comment