Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yes, Virginia, I do remember how to blog

Compared to last summer this one seems way less busy, in some ways, and way more busy in others. Last summer I was moving into a new house, working 3 jobs, 1st trimester of pregnancy, remodeling my mom's house, vacation, kids in sports for the first time.... It seemed like last year I couldn't breath with everything I was doing.

This year we have been having more fun. My house hasn't been clean for 3 months. My children have new memories. I have really enjoyed the time we have spent together. The kids and I were able to go to Palmers cabin in June, SanDiego (with Papa, Pappy and Granny), the Ranch (with the Woolfs), the ward family outing, and the Pappy family camp out. Nellie did swim lessons at the beginning of the summer. She is doing great. I think this has been a fun summer, thanks Justin for not being too sad when we left and overjoyed when we came home. We love you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I think memories are way more important than a clean house, and there's proof of that at my address, too. I'm glad we got to play so much together!

Kelly said...

Hey Hattie, I was going to tell you if you were interested, to read the peacegiver and also I got a talk at Seagull book by Jack Marshall on Calming the storms that was really good and has been very helpful in the whole forgiveness arena.
I was thinking of starting a book club up here but nobody seems that interested so then I thought maybe we could do a book club blog and have online discussions. I was thinking of doing the Peacegiver as the first book. Is that something you would be interested in?