Keaton Parker Harris: 5th Grade
Samson Eli Harris: 2nd Grade
Nellie Rai Harris: Preschool
Corbin Micah Harris: Breathing treatment school
As a mom of these wonderful youngin's I am overjoyed at the opportunity they have to go to school. I am so happy for the new friends they will find, the new numbers and letters they will learn, and so many other things. I am happy that they get to go away from me and experience something that I cannot offer them when they are with me. I am grateful for every day during the summer that I get to influence my children in the gospel and life. I hope that as they start this new year they will remember these things. Every first day of school I am sad. It is a marker in thier lives. There is no going back. No do overs. I know that they are great kids and make great choices. I know that each day they add joy and new ideas to the world. I hope they know that I love them and want them to have everything in the world that is good for them. Good Luck on your First Day of School.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're such a good mommy! And do you really have a 5th grader? You and I met in 5th grade! Sheesh! I think I saw Justin over at the Temple a week or so ago, but I couldn't go over & say hi, I was trying to talk my kids out of running around. :)
What a sweet sentiment. Better than mine, I'm afraid.
You must be mistaken, we are not old enough to have a 5th grader. : ) I'll bet you are such a fun and wonderful mom!
Post a Comment