Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just another thing

Well our 900 sq ft are shrinking by the month. We have lived here for 4 1/2 years. Since Sammy was a month old. Every six months I go through the house and pare down what we have so that we can live another six months here. I think that it is about time. However I would rather buy more things, fun things that plug in. Well, today while my favorite mother watched my sick kid I went to Target and bought a cupboard (60 x 24 x 12). This cupboard will house food, so I thought that it should stay downstairs. Justin came home from work and I asked if it was ok where it was. He said, "Just another thing". I think that all of our stuff is starting to overwhelm him quite a bit. I hope that I can get in the groove to pare down and organize the stuff that we have every where. Slowly it will feel less crowded.

No comments: