Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another day on the farm

Keaton and Sam got to go to the father and sons. They had great fun. Dad took them on a walk and told stories about the elk hunt a couple of months ago. There was squirrels and camp fire, friends and fun. Sammy told me yesturday, "you know that I stay up kinda late? Well on the father and sons I didn't."







Sofi Sue came over to play the other day. Her mom loves to play with her hair while she is eating. I couldn't resist having documentation of her crazy hair.















Leslie told me how fast Sofi has gotten while she is crawling. Check her out, a speed demon.















Isn't she beautiful? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

Hmm. . . Keaton with two sticks. Sounds like a good idea. Maybe give him a dagger and flaming arrows and then the real fun begins! VERY cute kids.