Sorry about the laziness of my posts. I have been reading Leslie's and Alison's, the Russells and even checking dad's hoping for all updates and cute pictures. I just realized it has been forever since I dropped a line. Last weekend was Jentry and Bonnie Harris' wedding. It was wonderful. They are great people and perfect for each other. The weekend was nice to be around familiar things, the heat not included. When we got home there was plenty more unpacking to do. The fun kind was all the IKEA stuff that we got for the new place. Slowly things are finding thier rightful home. Enough was put away that yesturday we rented a carpet cleaner and tried to clean the carpets in the whole house. It was alot of work. Maybe next time we will try smaller bits of land at a time. Church is nice. We are getting more into the groove of the ward. Many new small families have moved in because our ward encompasses some of the family housing at NAU. Rumor has it the bishop will shortly be handing out those callings. I plan on not answering the phone much this week. Somehow I think the spirit is going to confound my brain and I will answer on accident and it will be the bishop. That is how it always works. Well I am tired and the backspace button is starting to heat up because typing in the dark and tired doesn't work so well.
Nighty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I read this the other day, but didn't comment. Good to hear that your Ikea stuff was fun. Sometimes it's more fun in the store. I hope you get a fun calling!
Les.
Post a Comment