Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Weekends and winter

On Labor Day weekend we drove down to the valley for Jentry's wedding. It was a great weekend. We got to stay at Leslie's house. (Thank you sis and Christian) The wedding was beautiful. Jentry and Bonnie are perfect together. I am so happy that they found each other. All the waiting and experiencing the world was worth it. I hope that through the years life treats them well.

Last week was a cold rainy week. One morning Keaton looked out the window to the mountain. The whole top was covered in clouds. I thought that throughout the day the wind would blow it off or the sun would melt it. This was a foolish thought by a desert Mesa girl. It stayed all day and the cloud got even lower on the mountain. This change in weather is sure going to be fun. (she says as she unpacks the winter clothes and washes them because they haven't been out since January)

There was supposed to be pictures of this blog but no can upload I guess.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey sis. I wish the picture uploading problem would get resolved.