Wow, I'm very impressed. Mostly because you did it while being a mommy at the same time. You've inspired me! Oh, and you'll be great fun at parties now since you can sit around and analyze us! Me first, me first!
Sorry, everyone, Dad got to be the first...she's pretty sharp at it, too.
Congratulations! Darlin' ... I never doubted you'd get your degree and I don't doubt you'll keep on going...you might end up the most educated of the bunch. Remember, you're smarter than you look!
7 comments:
Congratulations! I am sooo proud of you for earning that degree. You'll never be sorry you stuck with it.
Love, Mom
YAYAYAYAY!!! You rock. Totally.
And I love the new template...esp. the snide remarks. FUN-NEY!
wwlltdwbu
oh...and "what you missed"
Wow, I'm very impressed. Mostly because you did it while being a mommy at the same time. You've inspired me! Oh, and you'll be great fun at parties now since you can sit around and analyze us! Me first, me first!
let it be written, let it be done!
Woohoo! You are an inspiration to us ALL!
But, I agree, me first me first! LOL
Sorry, everyone, Dad got to be the first...she's pretty sharp at it, too.
Congratulations! Darlin' ... I never doubted you'd get your degree and I don't doubt you'll keep on going...you might end up the most educated of the bunch. Remember, you're smarter than you look!
Dad
woooooooo hoooooooo! Congrats!
Kelly
Post a Comment