Wednesday, August 01, 2007
What are we doing?
You might be asking yourself what are the Harris' doing. Laying around! My foot is still telling my head that it hurts. So I have been doing the least amount of anything I can. The kids are loving it because that means I don't check to see if their room is clean, I just tell 'em to do it. Right now they are watching Country Bears for the second time. Justin is busy though. Work is keeping him on his toes. He has been asked to enter some of his photo's in downtown Flagstaff's Artwalk. He is getting all the photo's ready and needs to hang them today. I am very proud of him. It is not easy putting yourself out there like that. I can't wait to see all of them up and looking good. School is gonna start soon and I need to get Keaton back in the groove of things. There were quite a few things that he did in school that weren't his favorite. He needs to be nudged a little to get it done, I guess that makes me the nudger. Any good suggestions for nudging him to read and practice handwriting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes! I have a suggestion! Have him write letters to Tate! Tate's supposed to be doing the same things (only a couple years behind Keaton). Also, I leave a note on the fridge in the morning for him. Usually, it just tells him what we're doing that day, but sometimes it tells him there's a suprise somewhere.
-Al
That's awesome about Justin's pictures! Do they sell them or is it a show? Either way, very cool. :)
Keaton is a little money hungry urchin...I'd bribe him.
Grandpa
Post a Comment