
We heard the conductor say..... Next stop Panty town, then Big Girl Ville

This is the Big Girl! She was so proud. So were her brothers. I had tried the bribery with candy or treats or activities. Finally I broke down and made the chart. Every time she went on the potty she got to make a smiley face on the paper in marker (markers have not existed in my house for 3 years so this was a big deal) At the end of the day if she had clean panties all day she got a star sticker. 7 stickers and she would get her new Care Bear blanket (fleece square) It only took 10 days to get the blanket. Brothers were very supportive of sister. They read her stories while she went potty, turned on the light, reminded her to get a sticker. After family prayer each night they would ask if she stayed clean all day. They even kept a count of how many stars she needed. They are proud of her and let everyone they come in contact with know just how good at peeing on the potty she is now. What a fun group they are.
3 comments:
I couldn't be prouder. And what great big brothers!
A wonderful story of cooperation on a project. Congratulations! to all...
Grandpa Parker
JEALOUS. That's why I haven't commented. :p
Les.
Post a Comment