Tuesday, August 05, 2008

He's the man

I sure do love this man. I would follow him anywhere (I truly wanted to go). He has been such a great guy to be married to. He is a hard worker. He has a great artistic eye. He is always thinking of wonderful things (trait passed to Keaton). He loves his children and wife. He worries more than I think he should, but I guess it is better for someone to worry sometime rather than no one. He cares. He shares. His musical ability is astounding and so is his compassion for others. He is always willing to open his mind to others ideas and loves to talk about them. It is amazing that he is able to all that he sets out to do. He is finally finishing his masters degree, and sees a great future for his family. I hope he knows how much we love him and are grateful for all that he is willing to give to us each day. I love you Justin!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love (like a brother) your husband!
Les.
P.S. I love you, too.

Anonymous said...

What a nice wife. It's been a challenging year for us but it seems that this has made us both stronger and closer. Hattie has shown a lot of support. We believe that good things are just around the bend. Thanks Hat for the good support. If I needed a bra I'd want you.

Justin

Connie said...

Awww, you're a super sweet wifey and have a fantastic hubby! Super great pair! :D

idahohubers said...

I remember when you two were dating! How time flies. You are so great together :)

Leslie said...

So, um...what's that widget link on the right sidebar for?
Les.

Anonymous said...

You are Ultra observant Les. That's our way of announcing something to people who are paying attention (not my family). And yes we are! ;)

Justin