Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh, Darn it!

This post was supposed to say

"First Day of School"

Then it was going to say

"First Day of the second week of school"

Then today it was going to say

"First Day of the third week of school"

Well I have yet to remember and take the famous pictures everyone takes. I guess I am unconventional already right. Oh well. The boys are loving being back. By loving I mean waking up early enough to get a chore in before school. Keaton is having alot of new experiences this year. He is in 4th grade, now he can play a string instrument and have ELP and go to the older playground. He has even been doing his homework. Sam is in 1st grade. I guess with him just the fact that he is excited to go everyday is enough. Sam is my one so far that isn't too into change. Until it isn't new anymore he is a little skeptical. The first two days was all it took. They were good enough last week that on Friday they got to watch a movie. (I think it was a PBS show on DVD) He called it a Super Fun Day. Nellie has noticed that her brothers go away. We need to start a play group or something. She is very fun and it is nice to have the one on one time again. Well Happy New School Year!

No comments: