1. I am excited to be thirty
2. I love to tickle my kids
3. I love sleep
4. A movie I can watch anytime is Clear and Present Danger
5. I love to hear bedtime stories
6. I like to go barefoot (bearfoot?)
7. I love numbers and logic
8. Halloween is my favorite holiday
9. I am getting significantly better at liking birthdays
10. I can out whine any 3 year old
11. I have drunken only 1/2 a glass of milk since I was 8
12. I like living in the snow
13. I am the queen of procrastination (hence the birthday post 4 days late)
14. I don't know who put the alphabet in alphabetical order
15. I admire my sil in Connecticut
16. I have always wanted red hair
17. My feet shrink with every pregnancy
18. Justin is my hero
19. My favorite letter is the letter "L"
20. I like doing intricate things with my hands
21. I hardly have patience to get it perfect
22. Butterfinger is my favorite
23. I learned how to dust from my Mom
24. I love being outside (when it is nice to be outside)
25. I would walk miles to vote (and have)
26. I prefer baking to cooking
27. I can't stand the game hide-n-seek
28. I like the natural flow of the earth and would like to follow this more closely
29. I am a child of God
30. I am right where I want to be doing the things that I want to do
3 comments:
Those are fun things to know about you. I'm glad you're excited to be 30...it just gets better from here on out!
Les.
Thirty? Boy, you are getting old! Love you any way! Dacia
I love and I hope you know it.
Post a Comment