Monday, February 23, 2009

Corbin Micah Harris





Surprising all, Corbin made his way into our family 3 weeks early. Not surprisingly he has come equipped with skills to survive in this family. He hardly ever gets startled at loud noises, doesn't flinch when 'jostled', a great sucker, and able to take command of the conversation.

Corbin Micah Harris
February 19, 2009
5:01 am
6lbs 12 oz
19.5 inches

6 comments:

Grandma T. said...

Congratulations Harris Family! You guys look great with 4 kids. Love the Thornton's

kellibattraw said...

Hat you have beautiful children. Congrats on your latest little miracle. : )

Leslie said...

Hurray! Love the picts.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Hattie! Another perfect addition to your family. Dacia

Camille said...

Ok so cute and I am so jealous. I am due the 9th, I hope the baby comes early but who knows. Congratulations!!!! Tell the fam we said hello. The Clement's

Melanie said...

Your family is beautiful, Hattie! Congrats on your new little one.