Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Corbin

Hattie had her baby today. It is a beautiful boy named Corbin. He was 6.12 lbs. and 19.2 in. long. Momma and baby are doing great. No complications and no epideral...YIKES!!! Hattie was amazing. As her hubby I was so prrrroud but I didn't have to do jack squat. Upon the Doc saying now she could brag about having done it with out Epideral Hattie said (In classic Hattie fashion) that's nothing to brag about.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an addition, I'm sure Hattie will have much more to add and pictures but I wanted to get the news out.

idahohubers said...

THat is so exciting!!! (Not the 'no epideral' part). What a cute name too. Can't wait to see his pictures.

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

YEAH!!!! He is HERE! I was just thinking about you guys and wondering. YEAH YEAH YEAH!

So what is his full name and where did you come up with it? I just love all your kids names they are all very unique and special without being strange. YK?

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

Alison said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.

Jules said...

Congrats to you guys. Cute name.

Leslie said...

He is adorable. I'm so happy I got to meet him yesterday. Way to go, Hattie. You rock.

jbhu23 said...

It Hurt!!

The Brosemann Clan said...

we are so happy for you. Great Job Hattie. The NO EPIDURAL sux when you dont get it, but I like the healing part better. thats just me. he is soooo cute. I love the red hair. let me know if you guys need ANYTHING. I am just a stones throw away from you. er uh i mean next door. congrats

jbhu23 said...

Justin did not say "It Hurt." I would never be so presumptuous as to pretend I know. I think my wife said that and was on my user. I HAVE to give her all the credit since she did all the work and I just stood there in awe.

extra