Sunday, February 08, 2009

Keaton

Sometimes our oldest doesn't get the attention that he needs. He is an awesome helper and is always willing to do what he is asked. (If he remembers 5 seconds after you ask). This last week he made up for is. He lost 3 molars in 4 days. Got in a fight at school, did pretty good for himself. (I couldn't find where he bled. I think his lip cracked a little, but not enough for what was all over his clothes. I think most of it was the other kids.) Got a 1/2 day suspension and lived to tell about it. He is also doing great in scouts. It happens to be at our house and last week when his leader couldn't come he helped me teach the older boys about electricity. He has been on a kick to make a car. I told him to start small and work his way up. He finally listened and is much happier with the results. The other scout leader couldn't believe that it was Keaton that knew all the ins and outs of the wires. She thought I taught him. Nope. What a great guy. I sure do love him.

4 comments:

jbhu23 said...

He is great and learning soooo much. Especially since Dad is no help in the area of electrics unless it's electric guitars.

Jus

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...

What a week! Love you, Keaton!
Leslie

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

He sounds JUST like Phillip! Have you thought about buying small electronics from DI and letting him take them apart and put them back together again. Also on the internet he can look up all sorts of stuff about cars and how they work etc. Have him read the owners manual for your car and then buy him the fixing manual for it. You may just be thrilled you did. He is certainly old enough to do oil and filter changes and keep the tires aired up at the right level (it's in the manual)