Saturday, March 28, 2009
A few things about Keaton
Keaton is so funny. He sees the world and has to conquer it. He gets excited about a new concept and just builds on it. He is loving airplanes, cars, anything that uses electricity and moves. He is growing out of his shoes so quickly. He has lost 6 teeth in the last month. I am surprised he can chew anything. He plays the cello so well. He loves to play the piano and figuring out tunes he has in his head. He can never find anything on the first try. He is always willing to look but whatever it is alludes him. He has great friends, he is getting more physical and liking sports. He knows what he likes. He is a great helper and a wonderful big brother. He is realizing as he gets older what a big responsibility this is and is taking it head on. Sometimes he gets fed up and done but usually it is at the end of a long day and he needs his rest. He is quick to fall asleep and then sleeps well. He sees opportunities to learn around ever corner. He is a picky eater. I can't even take the time to list all the foods he will pick around. I sure do love my Keaton. He has been a great friend and has made many things in my life better. Happy Birthday Keaton, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He won't be able to find something and I'll walk right to where he is and it's sitting right there. It's so funny. Of course that probably is true of most kids and parents. But on the flip side he will sleep like a log every night. The kid has no worries. I hope he stays like that.
What a sweet tribute for a sweet boy. I'm glad we know you, Keaton!
Post a Comment