Heart
My baby is 10!
He is such an amazing person. Today all on his own he started helping me clean up the house. Amazing!
1. He loves Sam, Nellie, and Corbin
2. He is creative
3. He is quick at math
4. His testimony grows each day
5. He loves Cub Scouts
6. He is quick to help
7. He is a great reader
8. He learns quickly
9. He is ingenious
10. He is a good artist
6 comments:
I loved seeing you and Justin again! And I loved meeting your children - Keaton is so adorable! Is he too old to be adorable? I don't think so. He amused me with all his questions and that he actually sat and wanted to hear the answers! You have a wonderful family.
As much as I love my son I can't wait until he is older and as much fun as Keaton. : )
I love Keaton's mind and how it works. And I hope Keaton will never be too old to be adorable.
Happy Birthday, Keaton! All the Woolfs love you!
PS I'm glad you didn't "catch on fire" Keaton. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEATON!!!
Post a Comment